Indian Economic Development Chapters
• Indian Economy On The Eve Of Independence
• Indian Economy 1950-1990
• Liberalisation, Privatisation And Globalisation
• Human Capital Formation In India
• Rural Development
• Employment: Growth, Informalisation And Other Issues
• Environment And Sustainable Development
• Comparative Development Experiences Of India And Its Neighbours
(All books are 100℅ original and as per the latest NCERT syllabus. Prices includes Rs. 32 per book mandatory binding charges.)
The books were promptly delivered and in good condition.
NCERT Indian Economic Development for Class 11 - latest edition as per NCERT/CBSE
Book was not delivered on time.