MTG Foundation course Mathematics is designed to provide a competition edge to student’s foundation studies. It is a book based upon the latest Competency Based Education that not only gives base level learning but also prepares students for the competitive exam like for JEE/ BOARDS/ CUET/ NTSE/ KVPY/ IMO. Book comprises content as per the latest NCERT syllabus for the session 2023-2024. A student can grab unique facts and extra information along with better understanding of concepts with the help of this book. This book is designed to give real time experience of examination with Practice papers based on latest pattern of CBSE Boards, CUET and JEE respectively. The distinctive features of this book are –
- Interactive sections are included such as Activity Corner, Do You Know Sections, Competition Window for active learning.
- Comprehensive theory supported by illustrations, tables, flow charts etc to easily grasp the content.
- Well-structured Concept Map gives quick overview of the entire chapter.
- Solved examples have been included to clear the concepts involved.
- Solved exercises of NCERT Textbook are covered with added information for better grades.
- Level-wise Practice exercise with all question typologies and detailed solution consisting variety of questions like - - Level 1- MCQS - Level 2 - - Match the following - Assertion & Reason Type - Comprehension Type - Subjective Problem including Very Short Answer Type, Short Answer Type and Long Answer Type - Case/Passage Based Questions - Integer/Numerical Value Type
- HOTS corner is included to develop high order thinking skills in students.
- Solved practice papers for CBSE, NEET, JEE exams to become familiar with these exams.
- IMO question paper for Mathematics is also included at the end of the book.