McGraw Hill proudly presents the fourth edition of the consistent best seller and the most celebrated title on the subject – Challenges to Internal Security of India. It aims to provide broad perspectives on the challenges regarding Internal Security and contemporary issues. It comprehensively covers the syllabus for the third General Studies paper of the UPSC examination (GS Paper – III).
- 1) New chapter on Current Issues covering New Social Media Code, Internet Restriction in India, COVID-19, etc.
- 2) Latest updates on imperative topics –
- a. ISIS in context of India
- b. Standoff with China
- c. White Paper on Black Money
- d. Current status of Jammu & Kashmir
- 3) Model questions for Main examination at the end of each chapter
- 4) Concise, factful and to-the-point coverage of each topic
- 5) Flow charts and maps for comprehensive understanding