1. ‘All in One’ - Best Selling Series form class 6 th-12 th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Science for Class 9
3. The Guide has been divided in 15 chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of practice question
5. Special focus on New Pattern Objective Questions
6. Every chapter accompanies NCERT Folder, Summary, Exam Practice, Chapter exercises , etc. for quick revision
7. The book is supplemented by Unit Tests Periodic Tests, Activity, Sample Question papers, CBSE Examination Papers 2020.
Arihant’s “All in One” is no new name today. One of the Best Selling Series of Arihant helping students with their schools and board exams preparation by providing Complete Theory, Practice and Assessment as per new issued pattern for the excellent academic results.
The Current edition of “All in One Science” for class 9 th is a self – study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation & guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE Syllabus Issued on 31 March 2020. The whole syllabus of the book is divided into 15 Chapters and each chapter is further divided into chapters. To make students completely ready for exams this book is provided with detailed theory & Practice Questions in all chapters. Every chapter in this book carries NCERT Folder, Summary, Exam Practice, Chapter exercises, etc. for quick revision. This book provides varieties of exercises NCERT Folder: It contains all the Questions of NCERT with detailed solutions and Exam Practice: it contains all the miscellaneous questions like MCQs, True and False, Fill in the Blanks, VSA, SA, LA. This book is also supplemented by Experiments, Periodic Tests, Activities, 5 Sample Papers, Statewise NTSE Questions (2018-19) Stage – I, Junior Science Olympiad Chapterwise Questions (2018-14) for the complete preparation. Well explained Answers have been provided to every question that is given in the book. All in One Science for CBSE class 9 has all the material for learning, Understanding, Practice & Assessment and will surely guide the students
to the way of Success.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Matter in Our Surroundings, Is Matter Around US Pure?, Atoms and Molecules, Structure of Atoms, The Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissues, Diversity in Living Organisms, Motion, Force and Law of Motion, Gravitation, Work and Energy, Sound, Why Do we Fall Ill?, Natural Resources, Improvement in Food Resources, Experiments, Periodic Tests, Activities, 5 Sample Papers, Statewise NTSE Questions (2018-19) Stage – I, Junior Science Olympiad Chapterwise Questions (2018-14).