1. ‘All in One’ - best selling series form Class 6 th -12 th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of computer Science for Class 11
3. The guide has been divided in 15 chapters giving full coverage to the syllabus> 4. Each br>Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Special focus on New pattern objective questions
6. Every br>Chapter accompanies br>Chapter practice for quick revisions> 7. The book is supplemented by 3 Sample questions
arihant’s “all in One” is no new name today. One of the best selling series of Arihant helping students with their schools and Board exams preparation by providing complete theory, practice and assessment as per new issued pattern for the excellent academic results.
The current edition of “all in One computer Science” for Class 11 th is a self – Study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation & guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE syllabus issued on 31 March 2020. The whole syllabus of the book is divided into 15 chapters and each br>Chapter is further divided into topic. Each topic of the br>Chapter is well supported by detailed theory in an easy to understand manner supported by tables, diagrams and illustrations, followed by questions arranged as CBSE pattern. Questions like NCERT, NCERT Exemplar Questions and other important questions from examination point of view. Every br>Chapter of this book carries br>Chapter test at the end for quick revision. This book is also supplemented by 3 Sample Question papers are given at the end. Well explained answers have been provided to every question that is given in the book. All in One computer Science for CBSE Class 11 has all the material for learning, understanding, practice assessment and will surely guide the students to the way of success.
computer overview, software concepts, data representation, Boolean Algebra, insight into program execution, introduction to problem solving, Python overview, Python fundamental, data types operators, br>conditional and Looping statements, strings in Python, debugging programs, lists in Python and sorting, tuples, dictionary, society, law and ethics, 3 Sample questions papers