1. ‘All in One’ - best selling series form Class 6 th -12 th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of computer application for Class 9
3. The guide has been divided into 4 units
4. Each br>Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of practice questions
5. Special focus on New pattern objective questions
6. Every br>Chapter accompanies summary, exam practice and br>Unit tests for quick revisions> 7. Good number of solved and unsolved questions are provided for the complete preparation> 8. The book is supplemented by Periodic tests, Abbreviation & glossary and 5 Sample Question Paper.
arihant’s “all in One” is no new name today. One of the best selling series of Arihant helping students with their schools and Board exams preparation by providing complete theory, practice and assessment as per new issued pattern for the excellent academic results.
The current edition of “all in One computer Applications” for Class 9 th is a self – Study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation & guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE syllabus issued on 31 March 2020. The whole syllabus of the book is divided into 4 units and further divided into chapters. To make students completely ready for exams This book is provided with detailed theory & Practice Questions in all chapters. Every Chapter is carries companies summary, exam practice at the end for thorough practice. Every Unit is accompanied by test called 'Unit test’. exam practice: It contains all the Miscellaneous questions like MCQs, true and false, fill in the blanks, VSA, SA, LA. This book is also supplemented by Periodic tests, Abbreviation & glossary, 5 Sample Question Paper for the complete preparation. Well explained detailed answers have been provided to every question that is given in the book. All in One computer Applications for CBSE Class 9 th has all the material for learning, understanding, practice & assessment and will surely guide the students to the way of success.
unit I: basic of information Technology, Unit II: Cyber safety, Unit III: Office tools, Unit IV: scratch/Python, Periodic tests, Abbreviation & glossary, 5 Sample Question papers."