|Advance your preparation for CBSE Class 10 Term II Examination 2022 with Oswal-Gurukul Social Science Chapter Wise Objective & Subjective Guide.
Our Complete Subjective Handbook includes questions segregated chapter wise and category wise which enable Class 10 CBSE students’ to concentrate properly on one chapter at a time. It is strictly based on the latest circular no. Acad 51, 53 of july, 2021 issued by the board for the Term II Examination for in-depth preparation.
1. 2000+ New Chapterwise Questions for practice
2. Focused on New Paper Pattern Questions
3. Based on the Board's most recent typologies including MCQs, Source/Case/Picture Based Questions, Assertion & Reasoning Based Questions
4. Exhaustive range of various questions such Data based, NCERT, VSA, SA, LA, Very Short, Short, Long questions
5. Complete Guide for Self Study
6. Detailed Explanations given for better understanding
7. Recent Years Board Questions Included
8. Illustrated Chapter Summary for Easy & Quick Revision