|Step up your preparation for CBSE Class 12 Term II Examination 2022 with Oswal-Gurukul History Chapter Wise Objective & Subjective Guide.
Our Complete Subjective Handbook includes questions segregated chapter wise and category wise which enable Class 12 CBSE students’ to concentrate properly on one chapter at a time. It is strictly based on the latest circular no. Acad 51, 53 of july, 2021 issued by the board for the Term II Examination for in-depth preparation.
1. 700+ New Chapterwise Categorywise Questions for practice
2. Focused on New Paper Pattern Questions
3. Based on the Board's most recent typologies including MCQs, Souce/Case/Picture based, Assertion & Reasoning Based Questions
4. Exhaustive range of various questions such NCERT, VSA, SA, LA, Very Short, Short, Long questions
5. Complete Guide for Self Study
6. Detailed Explanations given for better understanding
7. Previous Years Board Questions Included