|Advance your preparation for CBSE Class 10 Term II Examination 2022 with Oswal-Gurukul Hindi-B Chapter Wise Objective & Subjective Guide.
Our Complete Subjective Handbook includes questions segregated chapter wise and category wise which enable Class 10 CBSE students’ to concentrate properly on one chapter at a time. It is strictly based on the latest circular no. Acad 51, 53 of july, 2021 issued by the board for the Term II Examination for in-depth preparation.
1. 1000+ New Chapterwise Questions for practice
2. Focused on New Paper Pattern Questions
3. Based on the Board's most recent typologies involving Reading, Writing, and Grammar
4. Exhaustive range of various questions such MCQs, Stand Alone MCQs, Extract Based Questions, and Short Questions
5. Complete Guide for Self Study
6. Detailed Explanations given for better understanding
7. Recent Years Board Questions Included
8. Chapter Summary for Easy & Quick Revision