|Score and Prepare well in the 10th Class Board Examination with Gurukul’s newly introduced CBSE Chapterwise Objective MCQs for Term I Exam.This practice book Includes all subject papers such as Hindi A & B, English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science.
How can you benefit from Gurukul CBSE Chapterwise Objective MCQs for 10th Class?
Our Comprehensive Handbook Includes questions segregated chapter wise which enable Class 10 CBSE students’ to concentrate properly on one chapter at a time.It is strictly based on the reduced syllabus issued by the board on July 24, 2021 for the Term I & II Examination for in-depth preparation of 2022 Board Examinations.
1. Based solely on the CBSE's Special Assessment Scheme for the Board Examination – (Term I & Term II) 2021-22, released on July 5, 2021
2. Focused on New Objective Paper Pattern Questions
3. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based on the board's most recent typologies of the objective type questions:
a. Stand-Alone MCQs
b. Assertion-Reason based questions
c. MCQs with a case study
4. Questions included from the official CBSE Question Bank, issued in April 2021
5. NCERT & NCERT Exemplar questions provided
6. 3000+ New Chapter-wise Questions included for practice
7. Detailed Explanations given for better understanding
8. Recent Years board objective questions
9. Chapter Summary for Easy & Quick Revision
10. Periodic tests included for self evaluation